26.7.11

Once again, I'm standing right there, try to call you.
But no, you do not realize it.
Or, you do not want to realize?...

Hate you. Love you. Hate you. Love you.
This kind of feeling, I don't want it.
Even just a bit.

Try to raise my singing voie upon the sky.
But no, that's impossible.
My pathenic song cannot go through the dark. Never can.
But still, I'll keep on singing. Sing, until my last breath.
Because, maybe one day, you'll hear my voice.
It's just paranoid. I know it better than any one else.
But, just keep singing.
Because, if it suddenly stop...
...I'll loose everything, face with the truth.
And then fall down. Down. Down...
Forever.

Filled in blue. All blue.
A silence, lonely city.
I walked over buildings, over streets.
And then, suddenly, a voice raised up.
My voice.

Everyone walks over me.
Laughing and talking about their stuffs.
No mentioning about me. Nothing.
I'm not related to anything, of course.
It's like I'm not exist.
No, I was exist. Once in a while...
It's like... I was left behind.

In that silence, lonely blue city, I keep on signing.
That weird little song, tells about a small blue girl.
She tried to do everything by herself.
Although she was left behind, she still tries.
But, finally, she couldn't throw away that bad ending.
She just wanted that guy to be by her side...
End the song, I look up to the buildings.
This world is unreal.
The world that I were always dreamt of.
"Oh, so, here I am, the Left-Behind City."